Welcome

I am a natural light photographer, specializing in Seniors, Individuals and Engagement Sessions. I love to capture the special memories that will be cherished by your family for years to come. Capturing real life as a portrait is what I love to do. Real. Life. Portraiture.

Esperanza's Senior Pictures (A sneak peak!)

I had a really good time with Esperanza and her mom on Weds. We found some new locations to shoot while downtown. And Esperanza is just so cute! :) She did great at finding poses that worked and somehow she could read my mind and pose herself before I told her what I wanted. (One of my favorite pictures in this set so far is one that she pretty much posed herself! It's the first one below!) So here are just a few to enjoy while I continuing editing!














0 comments: