Welcome

I am a natural light photographer, specializing in Seniors, Individuals and Engagement Sessions. I love to capture the special memories that will be cherished by your family for years to come. Capturing real life as a portrait is what I love to do. Real. Life. Portraiture.

It's 2016!


I am excited for this new year. I know who I am and what I want. I know that I will succeed and also that I will fail, and that's okay. There will be great happiness as well as sorrow. I will laugh and I may cry. I won't dwell on loss, or pain but will look at the good placed before us. I refuse to belittle others who choose to live their lives differently than I do. Instead I will choose to love them even when I don't agree with them. Ultimately, I have been chosen; and I choose to live my life in a way that will point others towards the Source of happiness, peace, love, and joy. I choose joy! Happy 2016!

Photobucket
Share

0 comments: