Welcome

I am a natural light photographer, specializing in Seniors, Individuals and Engagement Sessions. I love to capture the special memories that will be cherished by your family for years to come. Capturing real life as a portrait is what I love to do. Real. Life. Portraiture.

Just a peek...

I have kept you waiting long enough I think....last week I took some pictures of a sweet little baby girl who was just 2 weeks old. She is now almost 3 weeks old and has probably already started crawling, talking, sleeping through the night and had her first day of school! Okay, maybe not quite that bad...but I know it seems like a long time when your waiting to see a few pictures from your session! So here they are...but just a peek!

baby girl,baby,infant,newborn,photography,portraits,oregon,sister,sisters,mom

baby girl,baby,18 months,1 1/2,photography,sister,sisters,mom,newborn

Photobucket

Share

0 comments: