Welcome

I am a natural light photographer, specializing in Seniors, Individuals and Engagement Sessions. I love to capture the special memories that will be cherished by your family for years to come. Capturing real life as a portrait is what I love to do. Real. Life. Portraiture.

In a totally unrelated note...

I just had to say how cool I think the flight tracker is! We are tracking my husband on his way to Pittsburgh, PA! He is currently "in flight" and the little airplane is making its way from CO to PA. I am sure this isn't anything new or exciting to those who travel much, but the last time my husband flew was 4 years ago. So its odd to have him gone, but exciting at the same time! So, just to add some fun pics I took with my point and shoot the last time I flew....its been 3+ years since then! The first pictures is one of my favorites ever....even with all the dots from the plane window! :)





0 comments: